Honorary Citizenship Serbia Benefits
Honorary Citizenship Serbia Benefits | GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment.
Why choose Honorary Citizenship Serbia?
- Visa-free travel to more than 130 countries around the world, including EU Schengen states, UK, Switzerland, Russian Federation, Hong Kong, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India and Iran.
- Serbian Citizenship is for lifetime and can include beside the main investor also his dependent family as spouse, children and parents.
- E-2 and E-1 treaty "Investor Visa" signed between Serbia and the United States allows citizens of Serbia to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein
- Based on feedback's of current clients of The Consultant Middle East Ltd., Serbian real estate market offers stable investment opportunities with reasonable returns.
- Tax policies are flexible and non-restrictive.
- Serbia has the cheapest taxation in Europe with only 10%
- No double taxation in Serbia
- Serbia is an official future candidate for EU membership and a full member of UN and WTO organizations.
- Serbian Honorary Citizenship is the cheapest Honorary Citizenship in Europe.
- Cheap cost of living and a first class healthcare system.
- Perfect for building a new business. Serbian citizenship gives you the possibility to expand your given business or take advantage of new business and investment opportunities in the EU.
- If 51% of your products are produced in Serbia, you can export them to Russia and Europe free of tax!
- Confidence of the Middle East. Abu Dhabi invests in Belgrade Waterfront billion USD!
- Belgrade is one of the most interesting cities in the world. The nightlife was set according to ranking #1 in the world.
Serbian Honorary Citizenship
We are the inventors of the Serbian Very Important Investor Program (VIIP), to search for companies, managers and business people who want to invest in Serbia and support the emerging Serbian economy. We have planned, developed and proposed this program to the Serbian government. This program is currently under development, but there is the possibility for investors to apply. We submit applications from our investors to the Ministry of Economic and Interior Affairs. The decision on accepting a foreigner to Serbian citizenship is in jurisdiction of the Government in case of national interest. That is why we can only submit a limited number of applications. The recognition of the citizenship of the applying foreign investors will be based on Article 19 of the Serbian Citizenship Law. Article 19 of the Serbian Citizenship Law states: "a foreigner, whose admission to citizenship of the Republic of Serbia would be of interest for the Republic of Serbia, can be admitted to citizenship of the Republic of Serbia. The Government of the Republic of Serbia, on a motion of the competent Ministry, decides about admission to citizenship of the Republic of Serbia in line with para. 1 of this Article." Those who are interested in Serbian citizenship must accept that the process can last longer than 90 days in the start-up phase.